Friday 29 November 2013

a photo an hour (ish) #3

Yesterday was a v.fun and busy day so I thought I'd try 'a photo an hour' again... 

8:30am 
cuddles with moriarty


9:30am 
waiting for the tube at victoria


10:30am
editing barbie  (she's in australia at present)


11:30am
jotting down project ideas whilst enjoying a blueberry muffin


1pm 
autumn leaves in chiswick


1:45pm
meeting my sister outside liberty because of...


2:30pm 
...wedding dress shopping! SO much fun :)


3:30pm
carnaby street decorations


4pm 
The Church of London pop up shop @ old street tube station


5pm
v.late lunch: hummus & halloumi burger at Bill's (angel) 


6:30pm
arriving at winter wonderland for a friend's birthday.


7:30pm
bratwurst mit sauerkraut - YUM

Sadly, that was the last picture I took last night. I blame lots of chatting and too much mulled wine :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...