Wednesday 2 April 2014

goodbye blossom

It seems as though the blossom is coming to an end. The white and pink petals are carpeting the pavements of suburbia like confetti. It's amazing how the blossom can still look pretty even on grey, rain soaked concrete. The fleeting nature of blossom, and the flowers of magnolia trees, is part of the reason why I love it so much - a brief few weeks of soft bright beauty before the green leaves of spring take their place.

It'll be a bit quiet on the blog for the next few days as my sis and I are off to Budapest today. I'm almost packed, just swotting-up on a couple of handy Hungarian phrases :)
Szia - bye!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Budapest - I went with my girlfriends and it was brilliant - such a good place for a girly holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...